Home About Stuff Linkies




Eye-phone
Monday, November 28, 2011 | 0 Superman(s)

Yes, I finally got rid of my loyal/durable/long-lasting/drop-also-wont-spoil/heavy-enough-to-be-a-murder-weapon/most wonderful omnia. (: It lasted me exactly 3years without much problems! (not counting the ones I encountered during the last few months. eh phones grow old and haggard and somewhat useless too okay) On the other hand though, if I were to talk about the problems my current eye-phone caused me from the moment I owned it, which was only 2 days btw, I'd have 5 essays worth of words to type. Yes, that's how much trouble she caused.

Lemme briefly explain. First day, I woke up at bloody 10am(I slept at 3 the previous night!) just so that I could beat the crowd to Sitex fair since it was a Saturday. All the hassle and fussiness, it was already around 11 when we got out of the house. Took the mrt to expo. Drive car waste petrol only, it'd be a bitch to find a parking lot! After all the travelling, changing of trains, we finally reached....to a throng of masses. ._. The crowd was just ultimate madness! I didnt take note of the time, but im approximating the time we reached to be about 12. Eh Sitex opens only at 11, what these people do one?! Camp since 9???

So anyways, we were already pretty sure on what to get, so we headed directly there. We wanted to sign up for M1's broadband and mobile. Turns out, we had to QUEUE to register (it was mad long btw). Then after registering, which was basically telling them what we wanted to subscribe for, we were giving a number and again, QUEUE for the service counter. There, what we did was basically give the details, sign the contracts, check the phone and modem and everything else, then we were given yet another number to QUEUE for the cashier. ZOMG. All I've done so far was queue and queue and queue! Majorrrr turnoff please. Plus it was ultra-mad crowded there! Claustrophobic attack yo.

Around an hour and a half later, everything was finally done, phone received, and off we were to lunch. Because I obviously didnt have anything(screen protector, phone casing) yet for the phone, I left it on but kept it inside the box, which was in a bag. Ate lunch ard 130 at this mall- Changi City Point or whatever shitzx I think lol. Cant really remember the name of it. Its just opposite expo mrt. Headed to Changi Airport afterwards to walk and everything, and we discovered a free shuttle bus that goes to AMK! Like shiok only. Gone are the days of squeezing in MRTs! Lol. But the downside's that it comes only every 1.5hrs, and it was around 1hr more to the next bus! So we shopped around there. 1hr passed, bus arrived, we hopped on. Since its gonna be a long journey, I took out my phone to check and play around with it. Aaaaand? I realised it effing hanged.

.

..

...

....

.....

......

.......

........

.........

..........

IT EFFING CRASHED AFTER ONLY 2HRS!

Wtshit really lol. Cos M1's service stores for iphones are only limited to the 313 and paragon outlets, I was thinking of going back to amk then going there again, since we're on the bus already. Plus expo's super effing crowded, I have totally no wish to squeeze and everything again! But daddy said expo's nearer and all, and we might be able to save the trip to 313! So we grudgingly got off the comfy aircon bus and headed for busybusy/packed like sardines expo.

To say I was upset was an understatement.
1) I was totally drained of my energy the moment I stepped out of expo the first time
2) My effing phone crashed after only 2hrs of owning it, and I barely touched it
3) I had to leave my comfy spacious aircon bus
4) I had to effing go back to expo and squeeze again
5) THEY FREAKING SAID I COULDNT CHANGE THERE AND HAD TO GO TO 313 INSTEAD AFTER I WENT ALL THE WAY BACK THERE!

See my pain? Sigh. The phone has caused me nothing but trouble.

And guess what? After a long long MRT journey back to 313's M1 shop, I had to get a number and QUEUE to wait for my turn. z. So freaking troublesome! )))))): I can still feel the pain of it even now when I'm thinking of it! Double sigh.

Finally at 5pm, I got my phone. Lol. Seriouslyyyyyy. So pissed!

Then nevermind. Because I was previously with Singtel, and I wanted to keep my number, they had to create a temporary number for me to use before my number ports over from Singtel. By the next morning, they sent me a text informing me the port over has been successful and I am now officially under M1. Great, right? I can now use my 3G! The brilliant thing? IT DIDNT FREAKING WORK!

OUHEMGEE. PLEASE. ENOUGH. I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE. PHONE, YOU HAVE CAUSED ME NOTHING BUT TROUBLE TROUBLE AND MORE TROUBLE! -RAWRRRRR-

Called M1, and their line was busy. I held on for 40mins before I was put through to someone. Briefly explained my situation to him, gave him all the relevant details, and he put me on hold to check. FOR 10MINS. And the conclusion he came back with? Sorry our system doesnt have any record of your mobile plan/number, and I cant solve your problem right now. We arrange a callback tomorrow morning before 12noon.

.

..

...

....

.....

......

.......

........

.........

..........


WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW I FEEL.


and now, my internet's not working, because the MIOtv is on.

-KILL ME PLEASE-

Guess I'll just go to sleep thinking of ways my day could get any worse then. Oh wait. It is worse already. I have to wake up since god-knows-what-time to wait for M1's call.

FML.

Kay bye.



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music