Home About Stuff Linkies




Paranoia
Saturday, October 22, 2011 | 0 Superman(s)

I wanted to blog about charmaine's 21st! (Which was actually the day before gz's commissioning parade) but she hasnt uploaded any of the photos until now! ): Guess it'd have to wait.

Its a busy busy October! Went out for dinner on thursday to celebrate his birthday. Headed to Shin Kushiya. IT. WAS. AWESOME. Seriously! The skewers are like, heaven. Hahaha. Down side's that its a little pricey. 5 skewers 20bucks already LOL.


This was stolen from the net! We actually didnt take any photos that day lol. But you should really give it a try! Ambience was great too. Great for dates and gatherings! Be sure to ask for seats near the window though, gives a magnificent view of the ocean :D They do have like set meals and everything on the menu too, but you should definitely give the skewers a try (order it as a side to your main). Wasn't sure how much I spent exactly for that day, because guozhi insisted on paying! Birthday treat, so it seems lol. Thanks Tim! You set the precedent. Hahahha. But mine was around 25? A main and 2 skewers! :D

Talking about that day. I remember tim was sitting right in front of me, and we were somehow on the topic of candice having permed hair. Then tim came to ask me, "You permed your hair? Or is it natural?"

IM LIKE............ :|

LOL. Not that I dont like my hair now, nor do I dislike permed hair. But my hair's been straight all along! Its just that when the length reaches my shoulders it tends to get a little wavy from there on. Doesnt help that I actually braid my hair to sleep every once in a while you see. AND ITS WAVYYYYY! Not curly! Big difference there okayyyy. Must get this straight lol. I emo-d for a while after hearing that okay. Lol.

What else... hmm. Oh yeah my aunt actually striked 4d today. Like damn zai. She strike 1st prize, 3rd prize and consolation. THREE FREAKING NUMBERS IN A SINGLE DAY! Some more 2 of them hit jackpot. Hahahhaha. Happy only she. Good also la. I felt less guilty winning her money when we were playing mj HAHA. (fyi i won alot ok! :D) Be prepared for an extremely good dinner! Lol. Heng like shit really hahahha.

So excited for next week! Why?

1. I have only 2 lessons next week!
2. Both my lessons are on the same day!
3. I have only 1 day of school next week!
4. Parents are only working monday tuesday next week!
5. Big treat from aunt/godmummy on wed! (the strike 4d one)
6. HALLOWEEN HORRORS!

YAYYY! So looking forward to halloween please. (:
For those who watch vamp diaries,
THIS IS SO FREAKING FUNNY LOL.

Ok its a short and useless post, but im gonna leave you with this song.


EUNHYUKKKKKK AHHHHHHH~
*faints*

okayokay im gone. bye!

x



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music