Home About Stuff Linkies




In the end, it is between you and God
Friday, October 25, 2013 | 0 Superman(s)
Totally wanted to post this together with yesterday's post! Slipped my mind tho.. Ah well. This can be my daily food for thought then. (:




I used to think somewhat like this. It was more along the lines of,

If I do what's good or right, nobody can fault me. Even if they judge me, all's good as long as I'm sure its the right thing to do. I kept my mean tongue, and said only words that speak good. I was judged as acting too nice, bordering on fake. I refused to acknowledge the evil and sin, I was judged as acting innocent. But I'm so glad I instinctively understood this very important point then.

Because at the very end, it was never between you and them. It was always between you and God.

(:

Throughout the years though, I began to succumb to temptation of lies and a serpent tongue, just for the sake of blending in and not sticking out. I hope this is a reminder to myself to get back onto the right path! ^^

Have a great day ahead folks!

(might go change the skin when I'm free, maybe today! :D)


//EDIT//

I GIVE UP! Changed the skin, but there's this annoying little box at the top, disrupting the peace and tranquility! -sighs ): This is the best I can do it already. It doesn't even appear and create havoc in my previews. Do not understand why its like that on the actual page! If you have any better suggestions, feel free to tell me. The only redeeming solution I can provide is that it disappears when you highlight the words behind it? Lol. 



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music