Home About Stuff Linkies




Banana says Hi
Friday, October 25, 2013 | 0 Superman(s)
Another similarly booooring day at work.





Went to the pantry and I saw this! Hahahaha. My colleagues are just toooo cute sometimes. keke.

Anyways, I just completed my application for studies! Yay! Paid the application fee myself as well. Sian. I hope I really study hard, and get all 3 exemptions or something. Hahahha. Crossing fingers!
(: Pray so hard I get all the exemptions possible. Relieves the financial burdennn.

After that, next step would be to enroll for classes! Permanently say goodbye to all my saturdays and sundays. )))): -sighs. Say goodbye to any tours or holidays for the next 2-3years as well. -sniff sniff Maaaannnn. I'm totally going to cherish my upcoming trips! Esp the Australia one. Who knows when's the next time I get to go on such a long one! Lol. Ooooookay. It's already 6! Time to go enjoy my weekend! (:

Adeios!



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music