Home About Stuff Linkies




Happily ever afters
Friday, January 17, 2014 | 0 Superman(s)
I'm hormonal now. Period's coming soon, so excuse this rant.

So many people around me getting married. I don't get it! Okay, this was my ideal age to get married too, like 8 years ago. Things are different now. I've come to realise its pretty impossible given the circumstances of our situations.

Okay so maybe it can be possible, provided your other half's a bit older and with a stable income. Point is, even if I could, I'd prolly not get married at this stage of my life, but the amount of people around me getting married is making me feel...left out.

Am I the weird one for not getting married or having any plans of marriage at this point in my life? I don't think so. It's not a choice I would make. Maybe 4-5 years down the road, yes, marriage will be on the cards, but definitely not now. But when I look at how everyone around me is discussing marriage plans, wedding plans, housing plans and baby plans, I feel so left out! And I can't help but want to be in that situation too so that I won't feel like I do now. Then it all comes back one big round to the fact that if I had a choice, I still wouldn't get married right now. Can't seem to find a mid point. What is this.

I've been feeling like that for some time, but I seriously just ignore it most of the time, because I know my turn will come. So yes, I'm blaming this post on the fact that I'm currently hormonal and my period's late.

Goodbye.



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music