Home About Stuff Linkies




You are fearfully and wonderfully made
Tuesday, October 29, 2013 | 0 Superman(s)

Did you know that when you compare yourself to others, or wish you were like someone else, it's just like saying He just didn't do a good job? It's actually like saying, "God, why did You make me subpar? Why did you make me less than?". Realise today, that God didn't make anyone inferior. He didn't make anyone second class. No, you are a masterpiece! You are fully loaded and totally equipped for the race that has been designed for you!

Today, let your attitude be, "I may not look like someone else, or have that job that someone else has. That's okay. Nobody will ever be a better me. I'm anointed to be me. I'm equipped to be me!" Remember, it's easy to do what you are equipped to do. Don't fall into the trap of trying to be like someone else. Accept who God made you to be and embrace the good things He has prepared for you!



---


Had the random urge to go check back on my very first post on this blog, and I realised it is today, exactly 9 years ago. 29/10/2004. Omg. I'm getting goosebumps. Hahahahaha. This is so spooky! Once again tho, I got annoyed with myself. HAHA. Seriously. It's amazing how I didn't fail my english back then. Wanted to slap myself for that annoying zxcs, incomplete sentences, improper grammar and the most irritating dots. .................. Lol.

So, its been a very happening 9 years for me. I hope that I'll continue to keep in mind all that I've learnt, and put them to good practice. ^^

Happy 9yrs my virtual companion! <3



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music