Home About Stuff Linkies




Saturday, July 07, 2007 | 0 Superman(s)
i realise im like, blogging onli once a week that kind lo. haha. im getting lazy again. mm.

ytd my DEAREST twin alvis brought me donuts. lol. althou is 'shun bian' one, still appreciate it lots la. haha! at least he got liang xin one. got ask me i wan anot. lol. BDN, by the time i got to IG meeting, it was like, snatched away by the yr2s. ): so mean right!! i oso haven eat then they snatch all le. lol. lucky i saved 2 from their mouths sia. rwhahahaas. and i sorta like, made the IG meeting into a very... um, a disgusting topic. haha. 'cos my class guys were like, talking about steam,blowjob,pcc that kinda stuffs. then like, how the hell i know right? so i asked my class guys. and they just kept laughing then donwan tell me. -.- SO, during IG meeting, i suddenly thought of it, then asked them lo. and AS USUAL, they didnt really tell me too. they were like, going around in cirles n circles lo. lol. it was like, until i got home and asked tweeny then i got wad they all meant lo. hahx. dumb. why cant they just tell me straight?? so difficult meh. -.- but its damn gross la. sighs. really wonder wads going on in the guy's minds sia. ...

rightt. ive been on the comp for the whole day already. think i'l go first ba. from like, 2pm till now lo. my comp's gonna go TI-BAA-BOOM! lol. alrights. i'l b gone for now. xD byebye! upload the pics most prob nxt week. with the GetSlim day pics. (: takkaire.

[10.27pm]



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music