Home About Stuff Linkies




Wednesday, June 13, 2007 | 0 Superman(s)
mm. third post for the day, including the one at 1am.
ive been pondering on loadsa stuffs.
i feel so silly, and yet angry.
silly for crying, angry for crying.
i was the one who gave it up.
so i should feel happy now.
urhgs. who'm i trying to kid. im stiu unhappy.
i know its not anyone's fault.
i just..hate myself for always making such stupid decisions.

ive been alone at home the whole day today. went out in the morning to collect my cert & meet the girls. met hk there. dammit. i almost felt like crying while hugging her. felt like telling her everything. but i dont know.. the feeling just wasnt right. she seems more busy with her band&prisku frens thou. shrugs. went home after that. hated it. i hated the silence. i hated the loneliness. i hated everything. just looking at my handphone reminds me of it. i just simply dont get it. even when ___ did the same thing i didnt even react that strongly. now? i practically cried my lungs out right infront of my screen. i really dont get it. im supposed to be a ______. but now, am i? mayb to ___, i am. but to me? i dont know. owells. i dont see the point in thinking too much anyways, theres no turning back now. i just wanna get my mind off ___.

on a lighter tone, i just found out a few days ago that wanlin actually had a boyfriend. but it lasted only for 5days. reason being the guy thought she wasnt enthusiastic enough. see. this once again proves my theory of guys being total jerks as boyfriends.



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music