Home About Stuff Linkies




Tuesday, July 03, 2007 | 0 Superman(s)
haha. stupid game right. guozhi was the one who gave me that link to play. -.- i was like, at alicia's hse when he gave me that. so, me n my lil' cousin (sec1) were in the room la.. then he was watching me play. lol. when that stupid screen appeared i practically jumped off my seat and ran outta the room screaming cann. HAHA. omg. i even made my cousin, who was laughing nuts at me, to close that stupid window b4 i went back into the room. haha. SO EMBARASSING! =X

today was like, so boring. aft sku went to do the anf noticeboard with them. hahx. sianns. think the guys went TM to eat teppanyaki lohs. omg. *JEALOUS. sighs. owells. then aft tt went all around to find materials for the board lo. so tired. i practically slept THROUGHOUT the bus journey home la. which was like, so bumpy can. hahas. guess i was jus too tired. (:

mms. then today went for dinner at Swensens with parents&korkor. cos 5th is my papa bday mahs. bdn korkor mus go back camp, so we celebrating in advance. xD had sucha filling dinner lo. had chicken, then icecream. hahaha. omg. fattening. all the whipped cream. lol. BUT, seeing i didnt eat anyth the whole day, it wasnt so bad after all. lols.

rightt. i think i'l stop here for now. fairly short one. mm. real tired. blog another day with the pictures bahs. (:

[1.44am] wednesday morning



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music