Home About Stuff Linkies




Monday, July 09, 2007 | 0 Superman(s)
jus dropped by to leave a msg for peishi

SORRY GIRL! i dont think i can work anymore liaos. cos my parents really v opposed to it. ): wanted to tell u earlier like nvr see u online lei. yeaps. oh ya! dont call/sms my hp oso. cos i wont b able to reply. my mum has it. -.- she confiscated my hp in bid to stop me from going work. sighs- im most prolly only getting it back nxt mth. BORING. owells. sorry again if i didnt ans ur calls/sms OR answered and spoke nonsence to you. it'l b my mum who said that then. yupp. once again, SORRY!!! didnt mean to. ):

SORRY X 100000000000000000000000000000

rightt. think i'l go off now. really tired. and i think im sick. -sniffs. this is gonna be sucha bad week..

[10.13pm]



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music