Home About Stuff Linkies




PHONE? WHAT PHONE?
Monday, October 27, 2014 | 0 Superman(s)
THIS... THIS IS TOO UPSETTING! ))))):


on 27th Oct 2014, my phone has officially been put to rest. after a 3 year long relationship, its finally time for you to take your well deserved break.

SO DRAMA YOU KNOW! ): ive recently been taking this bunch of keys around, that unlocks my drawer and these other cupboards that we have in the office, because of the recent case of sabotage by people in the office. SERIOUSLY. to prevent myself from being another victim, i started the habit of locking my drawer and bringing those keys around with me when i had to go away for extended periods of times.

today, i had my first appt for treatment at musee. (wanted to blog all about that! but this piece of sad news overshadowed it ))): ) after a happy and satisfying treatment, i left and went to grab lunch before going back to office. on the way to the mrt, i realised i didnt have that bunch of keys with me!!! OMG. PANIC LIKE YOU'VE NEVER BEEN. its not even MINE. it belongs to the OFFICE. its not even ONE. its a BUNCH of keys to different locks. all of which are important to our daily operations! without my keys we cant even work, cos we dont have access to the files! OH THE HORROR.

i panicked and searched myself for the keys, AND I DROPPED MY PHONE. obviously ive dropped my phone like 10thousand times and nothing happened, so i wasnt that worried. BUT when i picked up my phone, i realised the screen in front cracked and was black! it was still on tho. i kept feeling the vibrations from the whatsapp notifications. least of my worries anyhoos. my main priority was the keys!

re-traced my steps back to musee while desperately scanning the floor trying to spot a bunch of abandoned keys. COULDNT FIND ANY THO ): at musee, i saw the light. i told them i might have forgotten my keys there and the girl at recept was like, "oh! those keys ah"

THE LIGHT WAS SO BRIGHT I WAS ALMOST BLINDED. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. they were all so nice, wishing me a good day and all. not in the least bit snappy or snarky. at long last, my keys were back at my side.

BUT, just when you think all is well, darkness is at the side just waiting to creep back out, striking you at your most vulnerable spot. its just like the saying, when it rains, it pours.

walking out of musee a happy girl, i reminded myself to keep my keys properly. while doing so, MY PHONE FELL OUT AND MULTIPLIED.

yes. that was a forever goodbye. even the people around me felt my pain. it was indescribable.


ON A FLIP SIDE, all those of you who are constantly nagging at me to change my phone, you should be satisfied now! ): i have no choice but to change. sigh. i havent even decided if i want an iphone or a samsung. WHY THIS, WHY NOW. T_T

but i give thanks tho, that i was able to get my keys back. THANK YOU LORD, FOR YOUR BOUNTIFUL BLESSINGS (: a phone in exchange is worth every bit of it.

kay. i'll update more about musee and my routine later, if i have the time. tata!

x



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music