Home About Stuff Linkies




Thursday, May 22, 2008 | 0 Superman(s)
okay. so the earth is going to die on Dec 21, 2012. how cool. you will all die with me on my birthday 4 years later. hahaha.

anyways, i came here to say this. ben told me quite some time ago that i made a difference in his life. just wanted to say he made a difference in mine tooo! :D

endofstory. haha. yea quite random. but im currently rushing out my leadership report and entrepreneurship proposal. hohoho. im a high I person. i fear rejection. LOL.

KAY. enough rubbish. outta here.

one last thing. alicia's graduating from tp tmr! congratulations :D im so sorry i cant be there): all the stupid lectures.

[12.08am]



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music