Home About Stuff Linkies




Wednesday, May 14, 2008 | 0 Superman(s)
i woke up. felt super moody. washed up, went outside. the sky was almost as dark as my mood. not so much of bad mood. more of mood-less. reached school, started on accpac. i swear, i almost cried doing it. i know. sounds stupid. think it was more of due to my lack of mood to finish it properly which resulted me in redoing 2times. partly also due to my frustration of not being able to do it right la, but, yea. you get the gist.

proceeded to lunch at 1plus, then investment club meeting at 2. kinda cheered up abit, somehow. feeling better already (: i think yunkuang is really hilarious. lol. he might be the factor that cheered me up, unknowingly so though. but yea, thanks to him! (:

realised some things ytd. duno la. all my speculation just yet, but my gut feeling tells me so. i thought it was a misunderstanding. yet thinking again, i dont trust my memory that well after all. i just want everything to be okay.

find myself so useless sometimes. ohwell. T.T

anyways, you feel like another him. please dont repeat in his steps.

[6.23pm]



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music