Home About Stuff Linkies




Friday, February 29, 2008 | 0 Superman(s)
i saw your message. dont say sorry to me. im the one who's supposed to say that. dont feel regretful. cos if you didnt do that, we wouldnt be what we were today. maybe you were right. the change from secondary school to a polytechnic, made me learn loads of new stufs. ive learnt to care for people, to slow down and listen more to others opinions.. ive learnt that im not the only one who deserves a praise. the world is big, and there are others out there far better than me. for me, ive learnt it the hard way. i dont think you did anything wrong thou. if you did, i cant imagine what situation we'd be in now. and trust me, i think its going to be much worse. i thank you for accepting and tolerating all my nonsense and wilfullness all these years, sincerely from my heart. really a wonder you did since i couldnt even tolerate myself when looking back. you're a great person and im just not good enough. dont be too hard on yourself. i admit i hated you once, for your indecisiveness, for your insensitivity and for the way you treated me. but seriously, i was just plainly being a child and throwing some tantrums just cos things weren't going the way i wanted it to be. im sorry. but for now, studies are the only thing i want to concentrate on, and nothing else. we will only get better, not worse. no matter what you are still my best beloved rubbish! (:

a relationship of 4 years wont falter like that.
i wont let it.
this, i promise.

bon voyage.



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music