Home About Stuff Linkies




Universal Studios
Tuesday, June 07, 2011 | 0 Superman(s)
OKAY, technically, its currently 12.13am on a tuesday morning. But the fact is, I've only been awake for about 12hours! Went to Universal Studios on Sunday! Came home totally exhausted and drainedddd. Haha. Slept super early ok! Like, 12am. Okay maybe its not that early HAHA. But it is for me okayyy. I usually sleep at like 3am or something. So anyway, this morning(monday) I woke up at like freaking 1pm LOL. Then I nua-ed in bed for another 2hours or so, and daddy came back w my lunch at around 3plus. Ate, slack, stone, it was 7plus! Not hungry still so I didn't join my parents for dinner. And until now.. I am friggin' hungry HAHAHA. But like, wallao! 12.30 le leh. Super lazy to go cook something to eat. For some strange and unexplainable reason, I'm craving KOI! Like, NAOO. Lolol. Told ya, my brain runs on a different frequency.

ANYWAY, so its because of my reluctance to go cook something, and I have ZERO animes to occupy myself with currently, I came here. HAHAHA. Mad lazy to blog la please! I don't really want it to be all words, but it-is-such-a-freaking-chore to upload photos here! One of the main turn-off for bloggers I tell you. I prefer LJ or Tumblr so much more on this! Hahahah. Oh well. I complain so much, it's now 12.41am and I still don't feel like blogging about the day. LOL! =x I'll go dig some food now. If I'm still extremely bored to the max later, I'd probably update (:

xx



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music