Home About Stuff Linkies




RANDOM
Sunday, May 01, 2011 | 0 Superman(s)
I had nothing better to do yesterday, so I tried out new hairstyles and everything.

AND I VIDEOTAPED MYSELF HAHAHA. And no I'm not going to tell you what the contents was, and no I'm not going to give any of you the videos LOL. Beg me, I may consider, in your next life hahaha.

Point is, aside from the fact that it was EXTREMELY wierd to the max, I found out I have really nice english! When I do speak like, english english, I sound totally un-singaporean. HAHA. Maybe its because of my pronounciation? I have no idea. But I do think I sound not bad LOL. Try videotaping yourselves! Doing whatever. Watch it over and over again, you'll realise alot of things about yourself. For example, I didn't realise my voice was that LOW until now! Maybe because I was speaking softer, hence a lower tone (HEY GOT PEOPLE IN MY HOUSE YOU KNOW! Imagine they ask you "What you doing?", and I say "taping myself". like wtshit?) But I do seriously have a lower tone of voice. Good/bad? IDK.

OKAY lunch is here. Exams on wednesday. AT EXPO. Imagine. Our school's in clementi. Pity my friends who live near school hahahha.



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music