Home About Stuff Linkies




ISORG
Wednesday, May 04, 2011 | 0 Superman(s)

today marks the beginning of the longest/fastest 3 weeks of my life! isorg completed! with.. i dont want to say how much confidence i have in my paper. i usually quite suay one (touchwood). but this is the first time i wrote for a continuous 2hr40mins! paper was 3hrs, and i completed with only 20mins to spare! and there we were, worrying that we wont have enough things to vomit. haha! write until my hands so sore. seriously. i usually grip my hand quite hard, and i realised my nail sunk into my skin for such a prolonged period of time i have a blue-black in my palm the shape of my nail. lol! and the most embarassing thing was that i thought last half hr cannot leave! (since you cant leave for 1st half hr also) so when i finished, i just closed my booklet, and sat there staring at everyone else. got these wierd stares back from the invigilators which i didnt understand why until the head invigilator announced that its the last 10mins, and no one is allowed to leave from then on. WTSHIT. i could have left! no wonder they were kept looking at me! they were anticipating me raising my hands to leave! lol. stupid stupid me.

in case you were wondering, i slept in the afternoon after i came home AND im suffering the side effects now. >: MAJOR headache sigh. i know i do get headaches when i sleep when im not supposed to, but hey! it was raining! and i woke up at like 530 this morning loh tsk. i thought the rain and my fatigue was enough to counter my headache! Apparently not.

SO ANYWAY,

SIGH. dont know what to do. at first it was just ken, and i more or less decided not to go already. then hk's popped out! >: my all time best friend! i really dont want to miss it! sigh. and if i go to hk's party, it would seem rude to not drop by for ken's! afterall quite near right. pasir ris and changi (ALL chalets are apparently not that far from each other) BUT EXAMS ARE ON MONDAY. wtshit. SOMEBODY! tell me what to do >>>:

GOODBYE! remember to keep praying for me! <:



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music