Home About Stuff Linkies




Fate
Tuesday, May 31, 2011 | 0 Superman(s)
Yeah I know, haven't been blogging much. Hahaha. Life is just.. life! Nothing special or happening for that matter. I'm just here now because I lost in mahjong just now, and my show refuses to load. HAHA. Talk about bad luck. >: Lucky today never play money, if not there goes my GSS! Lol.

FYI, Big Bang DS got into a car accident yesterday! =O I was so freaking shocked! Lol. Poor him. Then this morning I woke up, there were new updates on the incidents, the press statement from YG and official police reports etc. So yeah. Was reading thru all those, plus the comments. Intrigued me quite a bit. Just the controversy and everything, you realise there really ARE all kinds of people out there. Hahah why the hell do I suddenly sound so..complicated?




The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music