Home About Stuff Linkies




Fate
Monday, April 25, 2011 | 0 Superman(s)
I lost my water bottle, yet again!
First time I lost it, it was in the office
Which explains why I could have found it again.
This time, I don't even know where I lost it!
All I know is when I wanted to take a drink outta it,
It was nowhere to be found.
So the probability of getting it back is.. <0.1%?
I loved my waterbottle, but its time to let go.
Even though it breaks my heart, be happy my waterbottle!
I'll miss you ):







didnt study for the whole weekend! (including friday loh) then on sunday night i was watching teevee, i suddenly realised.




I. HAVE. A. BLOODY. FREAKING. EXAM. NEXT. WEEK.




FUCK.




thats where i am now, freaking out. wish i had someone to rant to. my dad's getting annoyed of me already hahahaha. kay bathe study bye.


WHOEVER'S OUT THERE! PLEASE PRAY FOR ME! TO HAVE THE STRENGTH TO CARRY ON, TO DO WELL FOR MY EXAMS. AMEN! THANK YOU WHOEVER YOU ARE! (:



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music