Home About Stuff Linkies




Tuesday, March 02, 2010 | 0 Superman(s)
EXAMS ARE OVERRRRR. funny thing is, it doesnt exactly feel like ive graduated already. ah well. maybe i need time for this fact to settle. haha.

so so so, the everdearest me has been living and enjoying life pretty much as a potato! think im spending about 20 hours in my room. LOL. its all because the shows i tell youuu. tmr's going to be a busy dayyy! first up to office for lunch, then to SMU to submit all the documents, & lastly to marina square!

i think i have to blog more often, my vocabulary's on the declineeeee ): but then again, i realise i dont have much to say. hahah. okay maybe except for the fact that my butt's gonna grow biggerr, im gonna grow fatter & wk's gonna say im fat AGAIN. oh whateverr. im going back to my show. took me 2hours to complete this post i tell you. HAHA. goodbye!



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music