Home About Stuff Linkies




Sunday, September 14, 2008 | 0 Superman(s)
i was reading back at my previous posts!

and i found, the post on our chalet. woah damn long. haha. that used to be my normal standard lo. wonder what happened to my life now. all the posts so short. sian. being a very kind me, i'l provide you the link to it since i removed all the links alr, due to certain private reasons. HAHA. click
here.

how nice! i was totally put on an aeroplane and flown to some remote country like North Pole or something. haha. idiots. all of them just happily slept and slept throughout while i spammed their hps. lol. and so, im stuck at home for the whole day. hurhur.

kay whatever. im going out soon. papa&mama striked 4d again. dinner out. kill me. i havent even packed my bag for the chalet. =S maybe, my post will be longer after the chalet! im so bringing my cameraaa. xD i still have all the photos&vids too. haha. reminds me. havent updated my photobucket for quite long already. shall go upload some thr later, when i have the time/mood to. (:

[4.44pm]



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music