Home About Stuff Linkies




Tuesday, April 08, 2008 | 0 Superman(s)
i got lucky.

chris's students couldnt make it for lessons. and i pestered him to teach my guitar. WHAHAHAHA. damn fun. i like!! :D even shannon came over to learn with me. lol. we were both just playing until like, 930. LOL. damn funny. we borrowed the pick from chris. and shannon's going to bring one for me tmr. ((((: fun fun! but sad. i gotta sacrifice my nails. T.T but nvm. i dont mind (:

finally bought my shoes today. ahhh. im in sucha good mood these days. but alicia broke my heart again today! she nv bring me go watch movie. ): ahh. but nvm. my shoes will make up for everything. lol.

yayay. im in a reeeeeeeeally good mood these days. dry run on tuesday. im looking fwd to it! another guitar practice tmr. i like! :D :D :D :D

[9.50pm]



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music