Home About Stuff Linkies




Sunday, March 09, 2008 | 0 Superman(s)
ive just finished recieving the photos from workshop from josiah. wont upload it now thou. the photos he sent are freaking puny. hahah. shall upload them when i get it directly from him on monday during meeting.

mama was so cute yesterday. she had gastrics and went to sleep early. so i played mahjong with papa and korkor until 12plus ytd night. then they went to sleep, i continued my anime watching in my room. 2plus mama came to knock my door asking me if i wanted chocolate cake. hahah. she bought it from this famous chocolate cake store, opened by stella i think. huang xiang yi. the artiste. yea. then i said she was crazy. 2am in the morning ask me eat cake. LOL. then she told me there was a ghost show airing on chn5 and asked me if i wanted to watch. haha. she's super cute. so i just off-ed my comp, went to watch with her. watched till 3plus then we both slept. lol. she was being super random.

ok i practically wasted my whole saturday off today. hahaha. was supposed to do 2 things actually. firstly was PHS carnival. totally forgot about it. xy's gg to murder me. LOL. then another was the sentosa trip. supposedly going to sentosa with the kids today. aunt brought my 2 lil' cuzzy wuzzies thr and im supposed to tag along. hmmm. woke up at like, 12pm today then realised it. teehees. papa suggested going to IT Fair in the afternoon. intended to go. but thinking again, its going to be uber crowded thr. like, ren ji ren ji si ren that kind. LOL. so, yea. kinda fermented at home. practically slept my whole day away. haha. =x

righttt. its going to be another boring day tmr. im bored. please ask me out. hahah. crazy.

[1.59am]



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music