Home About Stuff Linkies




Friday, March 14, 2008 | 0 Superman(s)
finally a sunny day. not particularly happy about it thou. i prefer rainy days =/ thats when the air's the freshest (:

totally bored out. not to mention cabal refusing to let me log in. went to check but there werent any server maintainence going on.. makes me wonder if someone else is logged in using my account. and if its true, i have a good mind who that is. zzz. carol is getting unhappy. :3

RIGHTT. maybe i'l take a bath, head down to central, then try logging in again when i come back. ohwells. i have this feeling i'l get so pissed that i'l just delete the whole thing off my comp if it still refuses to let me log on. LOL. tsktsk.

tmr's gathering clashes with seminar. damn. how sad can it get. im the planner and i cant attend. =/ hopefully they'l change it to sunday. then i can attend toooo. :D cos apparently, more people would come if its on sunday, including me. teehees.

[1.41pm]



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music