Home About Stuff Linkies




Rubbish Bin and Rubbish
Friday, July 27, 2007 | 0 Superman(s)
Hi i am rubbish and my twin is a rubbish bin.lol! I am bored..zzz..

p.s-i am not carol..haha..


I love donuts from donut factory..lols!

Here is a poem i wrote myself..hope u guys like it..=D
I will always remember,
the shimmering aura of beauty that u portray,
catching my eyes on first sight,
i knew it was love.
But never i knew,
it would be so deep.
the good and the bad times thinking of u.
the struggle i had inside that no one knew
but for one thing i can assure,
that i didnt regret loving u.
but all fairytales have an ending,
perhaps we were not meant to be.
Forgive me, for i am scared to lose u
so in order to do so,
i have to let u go.
Goodbye my love........

p.s-my twin is gonna kill me..lol!!!
ok cya peeps...
1st post by evil twin and more coming along..lols!



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music