Home About Stuff Linkies




Yami Yogurt!
Thursday, March 10, 2011 | 0 Superman(s)

BY A STROKE OF LUCK, I FOUND OUT YAMI YOGURT CAME TO AMK HUB! HAHAHAH!

Apparently they've been here since tuesday! And EVERYDAY they had different promotions. That means I missed out on the past 2 days already loh! ): but nevermind, i managed to snag today's deal. HEHHHH :D you have no idea how proud i am of myself now LOL. Today's deal was a regular cup for $1! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! Even cheaper than the other time when they came to school! It was like 1-for-1 the other time i think, and its $1 per cup now! More than 50% off loh! KIO DIO BO! (i found gold) HAHAHAHA. So yeahhhh. Tomorrow's deal is 2 take home packs for $13.50 i thinkkk. The queue was sooooo long! I queued for 15mins! Unbelievable. but nevermind, its all worth it for my Yami. Goodbye Andersens, Yami wo lai le! :DDDDDD i am so so so happy HAHA.



Obviously one look you can tell those photos arent mine. HAHAH. yeh yeh i ripped it off the net. No choice! I finished it before I remembered to take any photos, AGAIN. hahaha. I tried finding back the photo me and amanda took in school for the Yami Yogurt publicity thing, but it isnt there anymore! ): It used to be on their fb page, but they deleted the whole event photos! Sigh. Should've saved it earlier. For memory's sake ma! Hahaha. Yahhhhhh. Love the fruity pebblesss. I am so going to buy like, 10tubs tomorrow HAHAHAHA. Im seriously considering it! Just maybe not 10. 4 sounds like a nice number! :DD Tomorrow! I make sure i take photos! (:




The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music