Home About Stuff Linkies




A fresh new start
Thursday, March 03, 2011 | 0 Superman(s)
YAY! I finally changed my blogskin! hehhh. i know i was looking at another one, but turns out it was complicated to do! ): i needed a pop-up cbox, the alignment was off so i needed to tweak, one of the pictures was missing so theres actually no way i can fix that skin. hahaha. the links are like so troublesome to do! so i'm gna ignore it. yup! hehh =x JSYK, there's a secret compartment! have fun searching for it. (:

TODAY WAS A BORING DAY WHICH ENDED WITH EXCITEMENT! HAHA :D met up with eugene at 7, had ichiban for dinner. i so wanted to take photos of the food! BUT! i was too hungry HAHA. =x we gobbled up the food in like half an hour! im also proud to announce that i ate so much! :DD after that we went MOF for dessert, again forgetting the photos ): walked around a little bit and it was time for movie! I am Number 4! IT WAS NICE! the nicest one ive seen in, i dont know the recent ones? hahah. OHOH! i saw this trailer for Red Riding Hood. I THOUGHT IT WAS HARRY POTTER! so alike! hahaha.

ANYWAYS, here's the thing that made me the happiest.

*DRUMROLLLLL*

I
.
AM
.
.
GOING
.
.
.
TO
.
.
.
.
EUROPE !

HAHAHA YES! YOU HEARD ME RIGHT! EUROPE! SO HAPPYYYYYYY! SPONSORED TOO! i mean its not yet confirmed, keeping my fingers crossed. WHEEEEEEE~ mad happy! heaps happy! very extremely happy! hahaha. so EGGCITED! *BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE* 2 weeks in Germany! *SPIN SPIN SPIN*

forgive me if my excited caps hurt your eyes hahaaha. but i am just so happy! FINGERS CROSSED! =x

kay thats it. im gonna go bang the wall in happiness already HAHAHA. spare you the misery of reading my spam. GOODBYE! :D

im a happy happy girl! :DDDD



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music