Home About Stuff Linkies




Sunday, April 11, 2010 | 0 Superman(s)
cant believe it. this blog has been up since, say 2004, and I HAVENT EVEN REACHED A FREAKING 4 DIGIT NUMBER OF POSTS! nowhere close anyway, im hitting only say close to 600. ): okay whatever. thats random.

after i got my pay on friday, i actually felt rich! but the happiness didnt last long, that it. see i got around 800, cos we didnt work the full mth and after deducting cpf, we were left with a three digit figure ): okay anyway, so 800. 200 to my mum, 200 to my dad, 400 left. 80 to God for tithes, 320 left. how quickly my money depletes! like within a day or two, im down to less than half the amounttt! ):

kay im having diarrhoea. another time. )):



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music