Home About Stuff Linkies




Thursday, April 08, 2010 | 0 Superman(s)
ITS PAYDAYYY! :D

not. hahahha. its actually supposed to come in on 10th, but apparently its going to be a saturday and they were all saying that its going to come in tmrrrrr! now that's something. lol. its scary how time passes so quickly. we havent even gotten our pay for last month, and next week's the time when our contract expires. haha. not baddd. ive made new friends. although none of which i can remember their names, except for qinping&zhaoyao. work's getting pretty messed up. not in terms of our workload itself, but the timing and everything. changing our lunches and seats at will, & so last minute too! dont even know whats next. but NEVERMIND. at least my friends are w me!

s.


i think i need to spend more time alone. it doesnt feel pretty to me anymore. on the contrary, its ugly. freaking ugly. ugly to the max. its preventing me from communicating properly. z. not ugly in the context of physical appearance, that is. oh whatever.

Oh Lord, I need your guidance, I need your strength. Help me, see me and guide me through this phase.



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music