Home About Stuff Linkies




Sunday, June 07, 2009 | 0 Superman(s)

yess. i havent blogged in awhile. i was on a hitatus break from midsems! which i totally screwed CRA and BC due to careless and stupid errors enough to make me bang my head against the wall and die on the spot. FOT and AA was alright, except for a few careless mistakes here and there, yet again. stupid la. my eyes ah. have to grow bigger and read clearer i tell you. if not someday i might just decide to poke them all out or something. haha.

nothing much. its the holidays! saturday wasnt much. had dinner to celebrate fathers' day in advance for my grandpa, seeing my aunt was going to leave for paris soon. im greeen with jealousy. she just got back from New Zealand and Australia after spending 9weeks there. now she's going to spend another 3 months to Paris. nz was to see her dearest daughter and my best beloved cousin alicia. aussie was to visit my aunt&her family who migrated there long ago. Paris is half work half boyfriend. she has a french boyfriend you see. hahah. kay random.

im still lamenting over the fact that i cant go cruising nor genting with them BECAUSE OF PROJECTS AND INTERNSHIP! this is irritating. im supposed to happily head along to cruise with them on wednesday, but i told them i cant confirm cos i might have projects! so mama said i might as well dont go, incase i cant finish my projects ): then she asked me if i could make it to genting during my long holidays. the 2mths break. and i happily told her yes! only to remember the horrendous fact that i have BLOODY INTERNSHIP. this is saddening. very saddening ): i need to emo. i better get good results for project sia. if not im killing myself for missing the cruise trip. pfft.

tmr's project. tuesday's project. wednesday's project. wow. lets GOOOOOOOO!



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music