Home About Stuff Linkies




Tuesday, April 28, 2009 | 0 Superman(s)

I AM TORN! its a really difficult decision to make. i first took up AA with the intentions of doing tax. but now, im actually having difficulties with my tax subjects already. i mean, if i cant cope with the basics, how sure i am to be able to score for a more advanced version? on the other hand, audit is 60% qualitative, = FRS. and its 100% coursework based! which means once any of my projects are screwed, im screwed. but on the bright side, it doesnt have exams! which leaves me free-er to study for my other subjects during the compressed work week.

this sucks. this really sucks. its already tuesday night, and i havent made up my mind. THIS IS NOT GOOD. im really confused. i dont know. both my parents want me to take tax, but im afraid. im interested more to audit now but i dont know how i'd fare in future. im suddenly afraid. afraid of whats to come. im just so confused, so torn, so..lost.



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music