Home About Stuff Linkies




Sunday, April 19, 2009 | 0 Superman(s)
and yes! needless to mention, its the last day of holidays!
i think no one needs any reminder already laa.
every blog i visit all have posts about it being the last day.
hahaha yup! so its going to be my final year already.
how fast time flies. seriously. its even faster than secondary school!
maybe it has to do with schooling time and.. i dont know.
the uniforms? haha ohwells.

my last year! im gonna score and try my very best.
next up would be university.
ive no confidence, but i have faith.
lets go! :D

today was a day out to Escape!
then meeting the rest at Ehub for dinner and movie.
we caught 17 again. HILARIOUS show, literally.
hahahha. go catch it! zac effron is in. LOL :D

ohohoh! i think i forgot to mention
MARCUS IS IN TP TOO!
a&f at that. hahaha. how nice.
my cute cousin becomes my cute junior.
okay maybe he'l slaughter me for calling him cute.
ANYWAYS, whatever. its just random.
i hope he steers clear of ig! lolol.

kaykay. i know peektures arent uploaded yet.
SOON SOON. my comp hanged the other time i was uploading halfway.
PFFT. another dayy laa. (:



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music