Home About Stuff Linkies




Friday, April 10, 2009 | 0 Superman(s)

i have something grave to announce.
I SNIPPED MY HAIR SHORT!
a few inches, or more than that actually.
more importantly,
I HAVE BANGS NOW.
remember the last time i had those ugly little things?
i hope it turns out better this timee. =/

today's good friday! so mama's spared from work.
we were actually supposed to spend the day trying to waste oil fuel!
hahah. the car's actually sold, but they'l claim it only on saturday
IN THE MEANTIME, with more than half tank full,
we are supposed to go sightseeing!
but an impromptu decision made me go cut my hair at hub.
horrible experience. i think i look cheena.
(AND DONT EVER TELL ME THAT. i'll murder you)

i failed in getting my cousins out for bowling tmr. ):
SO IM BORED. theres just nothing to do!
sunday's to escape theme park. :D :D :D
its a belated 6mths outing!
IM EXCITEDDDDDDDD!! teeheehees >:}

my best beloved cousin eugene dropped by just now!
and he passed me my taiwan present.
HAHAH. horrible person trying to corrupt my mind.

kaykay. thats about all for todayy!
there are loads i need to ponder, i need to understand.
im starting to hate myself for thinking that way already.
haha. OHWELL. in life, we learn.
lets do this the right way (:



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music