Home About Stuff Linkies




Saturday, September 27, 2008 | 0 Superman(s)
OKAY.

ive been busy with all the F1 stuffs this weekend.
not exactly as exciting as i pictured it out to be.
its all along been sun sun & more sun.
T.T
AND YOU SIMPLY KNOW HOW NOT-SUN A PERSON I AM!
literally melting my life away under there.
now ive got such ugly tan lines! :3

first ive got tan lines from the F1 shirt on both my arms,
then my neck is BADLY BURNT I TELL YOU.
its hot. so i tied my hair up.
it results in ugly tan line #2.
the neck tan line from the shirt.
then next, we've got to wear lanyards for our passes.
there comes ugly tan line #3.
=S
this sucks i tell you!
the back of my neck hurts hurts hurts!
i cant even wear a proper tshirt now!
somehow it touches my sunburnt neck area.
pfft.
im now left with only spaghettis to wear at home,
since it leaves my neck alone.
WALLAOO :\

but okay la. we got smarter today.
we hid under the stairs where theres shade,
since there wasnt anyone coming. HAHA.
DAMN COOL LA.
all of us did the same thing at their entrances.
we sat&slacked&slept till around 3.30.
race was starting at 350, so we figured we should get our butts up.
:D :D :D
so nice right. so slack.

oh & i realised my view's damn good.
im at the pit grandstand.
THEREFORE,
i get to see the starting & the ending,
since the starting point is literally infront of me!
plusplus! i found out today that the stage is also literally infront of me!
HOW COOL IS THAT!
im so going to bring my camera tmr.
haha. actually not that cool la.
stupid sun. spoils everything. =S

pictures taken, but im too lazy to do anything to my phone now.
HAHA. shall upload them altogether after sunday.
might be sneaking back in at gate7 to join them!
stay for the final race.
MAYBE. provided i get to sneak back in.
hahah. or maybe i'l just get too tired & decide to head back home
O.O
no idea. shall see how.
my leg's killing me thou.
& im sleepy already!
wth. SO EARLY!
its only 930, but it feels like 1am.
EEEE.
okay. i shall go bathe, then relaxxx.
(:

OHOH.
i forgot to mention.
IM PRAYING IT RAINS TMR!
i'd rather stand under the rain under 8hours
wearing an ugly cheap poncho,
THAN STAND UNDER THE HOTSUN.
thats all. (:

[9.32pm]



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music