Home About Stuff Linkies




Friday, May 25, 2007 | 0 Superman(s)
im so happy.
i just realised,
MY FRINGE GREW LONGER!
plus,
ITS A SATURDAY TMR!
yays.
its something worth celebrating. (:

went for the IG interview today.
super funny.
i went into the room,
there were like 6-7ppl there.
i sat down.
first question they asked me:
Tell us about yourself.
and my reaction was,
HEH?
then the whole room laughed.
so i went on describing myself.
i said sth like this..

my name's carolyn,
im from 1A01,
and...
im..
umm..
FUN?
and the whole room laughed again.
lol.
i seriously didnt expect myself to say that too ok.
it was jus the word that came to my mind.

then they continued asking LOADSA questions.
cant rmb what, but they asked me this..
Tell us why we should pick you over the rest.
then i was going..
mm. good question.
HAHA!
i was thinking that inside of me la.
didnt even realise i said it out.
they were luffing nuts when they heard it kays.
& there they went saying they asked good questions.
haha. SO EMBARASSING! =/

ohwells.
tts abt all for now.
i'l blog again when i have d time ba.
mid-sem tests coming. T.T
sianx.
im so gonna fail it.
im jus praying i do well enough not to go for the retake.
haha.
PRAY, ppl.
outta here (:

[12.17am]



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music