Home About Stuff Linkies




Monday, February 26, 2007 | 0 Superman(s)
ahhs. i miss my maple!! lols. i was like, JUST sat down on d seat then my papa chased me outta it. he wanted to use the comp. then i let him use, cos he says his data all stored in tt comp. so, i went to use d other comp in my bro's room. after 1hr of downloading, the dumb maple told me there's a lack of data n it CANT WORK! urghs. the sickening thing abt it is tt they make me wait SO long then tell me it cant work. grrs. now im pestering my papa to get his big butt off the chair. haha. i miss my mushrooms.

mms. talking abt mushrooms. haha. dumb eugene. i seriously thot he was marcus la. cos of tt dumbo MARCUS CHEN QILIANG who started d mrs sim thingy. grrs. eugene was like calling me tt so i mistook him for marcus. CANT BLAME OK. cos t'was like, onli tt DUMBO who called me tt la. n THANKS to him now evn eugene calls me tt. zzz. im sooo gonna murder him someday. lol. u jus wait ok. im gonna get u. haha.

on a happier note, im proud to announce,
I HAVE NO WORK THIS WHOLE WEEK!
woots. aint tt such gr8 news (: this means i'l haf more time for my baobeii mushrooms. whahaha. mogu mogu here i come! whee- [:

alrites. nvm. i shall bear with not seeing my mushrooms for now. fan zhen i'l b getting my lappy soon. woots. then can play for as long as i like le. haha. anw, jus visited MOE webbie too. they said by 6th we'l recieve posting results by mail. yea. zzz. im like, thinking of those kinda questions like; wad if i cant get in my choices? if liddat then where'l i end up.. go shatec learn cooking..
stuffs like that. yea. like tt tym recieve Os liddat. haha. zuo e mong. zzz. seriously wiu haf nightmares de la. hais- jus praying n getting fingers crossed. =X

oh yea. ive bin aiming at d new nokiaE65 for v long le. lols. tt'l b mahh new dream. im soo gonna get that hp la. lol. was thinkin of this; since my aunt's sponsoring my lappy, mayb i can get mah parents to get it for me. lol. im so clever! haha. but i doubt it'l work la. lol. so, worst come to worst, i'l scrimp n save n get it myself. lols. xD

anw, jus wanted to add a lil' personal note.
its supposed to b easy; why isit so difficult for me? haf i chosen the wrong person? im suspicious, but im afraid of confirming my doubts. urghs. why cant people b more truthful and straightforward?! it'l make things sooo much more simple n UN-conplicated. zzz.

xD ignore the last part. tts not for anyone. jus a lil' note for myself. [:
kaes. i'l stop here ba. the bugging of papa shall CONTINUE....

[moguu....]



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music