Home About Stuff Linkies




Wednesday, February 21, 2007 | 0 Superman(s)
ahhs. its damn freaking stuffy here. grrs. 'cos d fan in the room where the comp is at is SPOILT. urghs. so i'l hafta bear with it. nvm. i'l b getting my lappy soon soo..lala. i dont really care (:

tdy's real boring. hadta work. hais- BUT, for some reason my manager was REAL nice to me. haha. cos normally when we're like, working and talking at d same time, she'l give us this *why are u talking instead of working* stare. then today when i was doing my duties she asked me if i stiu remembered how to do it (cos i didnt work for 1 whole week) and chatted wit me abt my results n wad courses i chose n all tt. yea. haha. its not tt i don like it la, jus surprised she was so nice. furthermore, the one i didnt like tdy off...soo. t'was a fairly peaceful day for me. (:

ohh yea. i almost got blown away today. lol. i was like, walking to work. then like gg to rain le so wind v strong. then i was like, finding it HARD to walk ok. lols. n i think for a split second i ALMOST got blown off ground. heng i grabbed the railing. LOL. i was like thinking, *n i thot i grew fatter* haha.

ahhs. tmr gotta work again. zzz. boring. think im gonna see HER tmr. cant avoid le. haha. oh wells. pray n pray i don make mistakes tmr. everytime i make mistakes is oways in frnt of her de. then my manager'l oways b off tt day. haha. so...*shrugs* crossing fingers.

kaes. guess i'l stop here for now. blog another say. byes. xD



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music