Home About Stuff Linkies




Sunday, January 28, 2007 | 0 Superman(s)
jus dropped by to say sth.

HAPPY BURFDAY MARMIE!! (:

yupps. its my mum's burfday tdy. uhh, as in, 19mins ago. haha. 27th jan.

mms. all's fine tdy. jus i pangseh-d eugene. lol. sry eugene!!! was supposed to miit him tdy to go his sku open hse de. yea. but i somehow couldnt find the strength to get outta my bed so... haha. so sry. think he'l kill me at dinner tmr. xP

alrites. im sooo not getting used to my hair. omg. it looks so wierd kaes. i wonder if they'l let me into sku to recieve results. hais- think i'l buy black hairspray ba. lol.

im seriously soooo regretting luhs hais. shuld'a jus coloured n not highlight it too. sianns. the highlight colour too light le. v ah lianns. hais. my god. i so totally look like an ah lian!!! my gosh. jus kill me, SOMEONE!! urghs. im so lianns now. T.T sobs.

alrites. shant go on moaning. thou shalt moan to thyself in thy room facing thy mirror. urghs. i look like such a total freako. zzz. outta here.



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music