Home About Stuff Linkies




Saturday, December 23, 2006 | 0 Superman(s)
wierd, but i seriously dont have the "IM SIXTEEN!" feeling luhs. hais- its so lonely this year. most importantly, HE n SHE forgot abt my birthday. sobx. im like, so saddened bout it la. oh wells. sighs. MOREVA, i lost $16 on my16th burfday. -.- HOW GR8!! urghs. lemme explain..

my cousins n their whole family comin back on christmas eve. then, we haf a family christmas party on christmas, as usual. then cos my cousins havent been back for like, so many years, i thot i'd get them some christmas gifts. cos common sense would tell u they're gonna get one for you. so, yea. went to orchard taka with my aunt to shop. there, i settled the presents i was gonna buy for them. then i was like, 'FINALLY, presents settled'. SO, i went on ease shopping for other stuff. then arnd 5+, we were tired so we went twds mrt stn. aft gg INTO the mrt, i was like, HEY! where's my bag of presents?!?!? horray. i lost the bg of presents. -.- wth!!! n i cant go back for a number of reasons. first, i dont know where n when i lost it. second, my aunt was in a hurry to go back n watch her tv. third, i was lazy. lol. so for that, i lost $16 worth on my 16th burfday.

wahlau. its like, so irritating la. dono happen how many times le la. lol. i hate to admit it but i seriously feel like killing myself for being so stupid kaes. tt tym i oso got conned of my money. cos this beggar said he wanted to go to woodlands by BUS n needed $10. n i STUPIDLY gave him. my god!!! haha. seriously felt like killing myself that time, esp when my mum told me he's oways there n he uses the money to buy himself beer. wth. so...urghs. haha. zZz. this is a typical 'hao xin mei hao bao' kkaes. i was kind enuff to gif him money n he cheated me. hais- what is d world comin to.

oh wells. i haben recieve my work schedule for nxt week. haha. praying i wont hafta work on d weekends sia. n my time wiu b shorter. whahahaha. xD oh wells. dreams are called dreams for a reason eh?

oh yea. i heard a joke. v farnie.

there's a white n a black chicken. which is smarter?

ans: black.
cos, a black chicken can lay a white egg but a white chicken cant lay a black one. XD

its darn hilarious. haha.


alrites. gtg now. i'l blog another day bahs. haha. byes.



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music