Home About Stuff Linkies




Home alone
Wednesday, September 29, 2010 | 0 Superman(s)
i think i know why my dad is so anxious to get us home everytime already. cos its so lonely! ):

today i was left behind aloneeeee. i was taking my nap when they both went out! apparently because theres a slight change in my routine because of school, i tend to take naps every monday and tuesdays after i come back from school lol. and so yes today i was napping, and they said they were going to visit my aunty linda after dinner loh! she had a quite major op. but anyway, so yes my dad was saying we could have kfc for dinner. ): AND HE ABANDONED ME! im still quite angry and sad. i woke up at 7 to see the house in total stillness and darkness. sigh. i got up, watched teevee, then got my butt out to get dinner.

i realised im quite unhealthy ): i eat all the junk food only. feel so heaty and diseased. haha. must start chomping on some veges already. SIGH. drink more water chestnut. cool myself down. LOL.

aye anyway, i think it still boils down to having no entertainment at all. everyday i on my comp, open my fb, check for anything funny, and thats it! ): then im like, left with nothing to do already! sooooooo boring! songs also listen until sian already. thats why im always never online for longgg. haha. even maplestory keeps jamming ): tutorials are like, so unwilling to touch! HAHA. theres a test coming up you know! its only the second week of school! all the individual assignments also coming uppppppp. ): so sad can. i dont know what i want. quite lost these days. SIGH. no im not emo. just lost. i just need to find my way out this never-ending maze.

on a side note, i realised something. hahahah. my friend requests were actually at 35, then since i-dont-know-when it dropped to 34, and just yesterday i realised its now 33! LOL. not that i really care that much, but just kinda amused, and curious. hahah. (:



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music