Home About Stuff Linkies




Determination
Sunday, August 29, 2010 | 0 Superman(s)
Because i need the determination to persevere till the endddd!

results were released on friday! I PASSED ! :D so happy can. i seriously feared for my maths. hahaha. luckily the results arent taken into account for our final grade i tell you. but anyways, daddy was being sooooooo funny. hahah!

me : DADDY DADDY DADDY ! I PASSED I PASSED I PASSED! :D :D :D
daddy : wah really ah! lucky ah!
me : this calls for a celebration!
daddy: ya! today i let you choose what you want to eat la. anything also can
me : O.K. marina mandarin buffet
daddy : ok. its time for lunch. lets go macs. buy you a happy meal to celebrate. let you happy.

HAHAHAHA. he cute ah! (: oh dont you just love him. hahahaha. :D

ANW, my bad habits are coming backkkk! ): i keep sleeping at 3am or later! haha. SIGHHHH. someone tell me how to make me sleeeeep! i think i need a lullaby! ): and since i slept at 3am, i almost couldnt wake up today! hahahaha. its like, the first time THIS YEAR that im going for the game i tell you. after so looong! i managed to drag myself up okay! so proud can. heeeeeeeeeeeeee (: but it wasnt without casualty though! my mummy tried to wake me up, then i accidentally kicked her when i was rolling on my bed. haha. then when i tried to roll myself off the bed, halfway i decided not to, so i began rolling myself back up the bed. THEN, my ankle kicked the edge of the bed. DAMN PAIN CANN! ): i scream also nobody come. they only told me to hurry wake up. hahaha. horrible family!

there was this bunch of people training cheerleading outside the place we had our game i think. HAHA. so funny. after one set, i went outside to the toilet, then they asked me if i was interested to join them. i said no i fear heights. LOL. i think if i take up cheerleading my bones will all break at like an amazing rate! hahah. ANW, i was dead beat by the end of the whole thing. WAAAAAA. we took xiaoshu's car to hub, then had lunch there. came back home, slumped on the sofaa, slept. LOL. seriously! i think my stamina sucks like crazy. cant even remember the last time i exercised! hahaha. its that bad. or maybe the last time was when we actually had our napfa. run 2.4km. haha! maybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

ahhh. its already 12.21am. i didnt leave house this whole week you know! haha. like, at all. not even to buy lunch or dinner or anything. except today, that is. i know. i cant believe myself too. hahaha. i think thats why, im so bored these days! i have like nothing literally, left to do already. exhausted my list of shows to watch and everyth alr. SIGH. its so boring. nothing to look fwd to each day.

kay im going to continue my boring life alr. goodbye!



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music