Home About Stuff Linkies




OMG!
Sunday, August 15, 2010 | 0 Superman(s)
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!

I CANT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED!

just now i wanted to bathe, but my parents were going to sleep already. so i used the bathroom in the kitchen. then then then. i turned on the shower, the whole place blacked out. :| i stunned for like, 5seconds, then started to scream. OMG! thats a very horrible thing. i always disliked going to the kitchen at night! to me it always feels like a really creepy place at night. then IT BLACKED OUT! and its 7th mth please! i just kept screaming until my korkor announced his arrival outside. he provided some light w his hp also, so it was a little assuring. turns out its the heater that has a problem. short circuited the whole house when i tried to on it. OMG. damn scary please ): ): ): i was shaking by the time i came out. papa told me to bathe the other side. i went to the other toilet and started crying. OMG ): my hands were shaking when holding the shower handle.

i know this sounds so weak. but i dont know! its just so scary and theres nobody there for me! ): tell me what to doooo! ): ): ):



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music