Home About Stuff Linkies




Tuesday, June 29, 2010 | 0 Superman(s)
its been a week already. thats fast.

firstly im sorry to make all of you worry. ive been thinking long and hard. mostly about some fundamental principles, but either way i wont bore you on the details here. sorry for not replying to all your texts, messages and concerns. im fine now, or rather better.

no matter how many people tell me about what stupid reasons you have or what stupid decisions you made or how you are going to regret it afterwards, i respect that. because you have your own set of thinking which nobody can change. it makes no difference to me even if the whole world tells me you're wrong but your mindset doesnt change . since you made that decision, i can only accept it. i dont know about the future, but i dont think im strong enough to face you yet, because you dont even understand the extent of pain you caused. its un-imaginable. but anyway, i thank you for everything and now im going to move on. this sums up the end of a chapter in my life, but more are going to unfold. so im just going to stay happy and live life my way.

im actually quite thankful for the people around me. my parents, my cousins and my friends, even the ones i wasnt really close with. i was really overwhelmed and touched. the start of the week was literally unbearable. but because of you all, i made it through. i wont say im okay yet, but im going to start putting all these behind me and start life afresh, slowly bit by bit. and im sure because of you all beside me, im going to make it through. thankyou all for you support, love and concern. i love you all (:

so thats it! kay im gonna do my homework noww. (:



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music