Home About Stuff Linkies




Sunday, July 20, 2008 | 0 Superman(s)
woots. not bad at all. lets see. i had a.. 13 hour sleep to make up for all the deprived sleep these few days. haha. i was so tired!

lets see.. yesterday was CARE. i was late! omg. lol. when i woke up, first thing mama said to me was, HAHA. i knew u were late. hahaha. so so so annoying! i can ignore the fact that she refused to hep wake me up but she laughed at me you know! so horrible. haha. so papa fetched me there, but there was a stupid jam in tpe, and i reached there at 9am. LOL. and im still alive! yeaa. stella ALMOST but didnt murder me. (:

ohoh! andand! my buddy was so so so suuuuuuuuuperbly adorable i swear! i had 2 of the girls! names were lynn and huijuan. super adorable. they were so quiet k! andand! they were damn cute! they walk around must hold hands one. HAHAHA. SUPER CUTE RIGHT! :D :D :D everyone said they were cute lo. and i refused to give my buddy to anyone. hahaha. i wanted them both! they're all MINEEE. lolol. OHOH! lynn won the drawing competition. SO PROUD OF HER CAN! the bird she draw damn cute la! normally ppl draw bird is just a few lines only. she got draw body then head then beak then wings one. very nice! haha. omg i want her. LOL. ok i shall stop talking rubbish. i have a photo of them! but im not supposed to post it anywhere. ): nevermind. i shall keep it all to myself then. MUHAHAHA. :D

okay so they went off at 1pm. we had our debrief with the others, then a bunch of us headed over to T1 popeyes since the one in T3 was so crowded. ate, then had our main comm debrief. i was practically dozing off already. IM SO SORRY CHARMAINE! was totally drained already. ended at around 4plus after settling all the GetSlim stuffs then i took 24 home. direct bus!

couldnt sleep on the bus thou. it kept jerking, and i kept waking up. gave up sleeping after i was awoken a few more times. haha. reached home around 530. was abit more energetic since i slept a lil' on the bus. switched the comp on, turned itunes on, I DOZED OFF. lol. sorry to those who talked to me online then. think my reply was kinda like crap. haha. sorry. wasnt thinking properly. dammn tired. but a miracle thou. when i heard songs i didnt like i woke up to change it then went back sleeping. HAHAA. funny right. lol. gave up using the comp at 7plus then went to sleep. slept till now. TEEHEEEES. damn tired la! now im super hungry. haha. cos they all went out for breakfast, leaving me at home alone, which they always do since im forever still sleeping. AHH. lol. shall go dig my already very pathetic fridge for some food later. dinner + breakfast! lol.

kay! shall continue some other day. im finally going to be able to collect my pay! im going today. then maybe head down to town alone or something. duno. i need my break! lol. but like so pathetic. go alone. okay! anyone who wants to go too please drop me a message. i'd reply like, 1second later. haha. :D

[9.00am]



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music