Home About Stuff Linkies




Saturday, November 03, 2007 | 0 Superman(s)
back!
kinda celebrated eric's bday for him, and i think im so dead. haha! cos i smashed his face TWICE with the cake, and once with flour. LOL.
shall blog about details tmr. or rather, later in the aftn. dead tired.
and the redness in my face isnt going away. =/
ohoh! andand! Carlsburg aint a good beer to drink. so gasy lor!
almost felt like vomitting drinking that. f3

and i realise, its only 12.40am. its feels like 2am in the morning thou. must be the beer and the food. and obviously not missing all the running about and stuffs we did just now to prank eric. =D

abit too late but,

HAPY BIRTHDAY ERIC!! (:

ohoh! andand! i think my class guys are sweet. they see my face red scared sth happen to me on the way home so they asked tzehowe to send me back. haha. cos he lives toapayoh so same direction. plusplus! they reminded me to sms them to tell them when i reached home. but they v zun. the moment i reached home i recieved their sms simultaneously asking me whether i reached home safely anot. =DD so sweet. i really love my class (: at least the guys are all gentlemen. =DD

alrights. blog more tmr. for now, i think my head needs rest. the beer taking effect. nights everyone! (:



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music