Home About Stuff Linkies




Tuesday, May 01, 2007 | 0 Superman(s)
mann.
turns out they were outta stock there.
i'd get my lappy only on thursday.
bummer.

was actually supposed to go lil' india today with my class peeps. then somehow or another, it was shifted to next week. owells. i'd get to enjoy my holiday too (: went amk hub this morn with my aunt. um, ok. afternoon. t'was bout 12. yea. we went soup restaurant to haf brunch (breakfast&lunch). dammit. regretted wearing shorts. t'was darn cold there. n the aircon was blowing directly at me. sighs. n u know how i get cold easily right. soo, was damn uncomfortable thruout. owells.

went around shopping..bought another shorts. contented (: then went ntuc for some grocery shopping. yea.

yays. im gonna start sku at 2pm tmr. rejoice! gonna end at 6pm. then i'l b meeting amira to pass her her class fotos. yeaa. yays. im gonna get to see her after so long. ^^ then we'l go home tgt.

meetin hk on friday. another ol' fren. xD gonna meet her back at PHS to collect my cert. she's so sweet. collect le stiu pei me. aww. (: then we're gonna have dinner tgt, jus like the good ol' days. mann. i jus miss that.

I MISS HUIKUOON
I MISS XINYING
I MISS YENFENN
I MISS FOURJOY
I MISS CHOIR
I MISS PHS
I MISS STALL 1 MAGGIE MEE
I MISS MORNING DEVOTIONS
I MISS CLASS OUTINGS
I MISS ALL YOU GUYS!

mann. im so overwhelmed by emotions suddenly.
):

[8.57pm]



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music