Home About Stuff Linkies




Thursday, June 05, 2008 | 0 Superman(s)
im like, booooooooooredd here.

i think, its in my blood or something. haha. i just cant stand emo posts. or rather, it turns me off. lol. dont know. be happy la! so emo for what. i mean, not the really things happen the sad. but just wallowing in self pity that kind. haha. see every post also die die die. i hate you you hate me. he dont like me i dont like him. bang bang bang lets all die. hahahah. seriously! lol. i think, i have the tendency, to close the window when i see such emo posts. haha. im so sorry. lol. but really. think on the brighter side! being sad, is letting unnecessary people worry about you. cheerup!! (:

maybe thats why, i dont normally talk to people about such problems. hahaha. really la. like, tell people, also no use. its not as if it makes things any better. an extra person worrying. for what?? haha. BUT, i still like to hear people tell me about their problems thou. it shows they trust me you see. thats a nice feeling (:

OKAY. its getting a little too philsophical in here for my liking. hahah. okay. pca exam later. i totally didnt study. ohmygawd. please bless me. haha. im just worried for my shares and realisation account, which is practically everything -.- *GASP* i can just bang the wall and die or something. hahaha.

[6.24am]



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music