Home About Stuff Linkies




Tuesday, October 09, 2007 | 0 Superman(s)
im pissed. really pissed.
even if you want me to do something, you at least give me enough time to get the thing done what. whats the point of telling me that only 3 days beforehand, and expecting me to get things done nicely. and im getting pissed at by others cos the notice is so short. zzz. and obviously, the conditions you gave are like, WOW, EVERYONE IS SNATCHING FOR IT SIA.
im not pissed at anyone. im just pissed at the way they do things. always so last minute one. dont they ever learn from lessons?

ok. gotta go prepare already. im going shopping with hk. lucky thing. if not i think i'l sulk at myself the whole day if i stay at home.

tata.

i am stil angry.



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music