Home About Stuff Linkies




Friday, August 17, 2007 | 0 Superman(s)
I FELL ON THE BUS AGAIN TODAY!

):

so sad lo. summor this time is down the stairs. zzz. i think i really dont have an affinity with buses man..just one semester and i fell down on a bus THRICE. hais- think its a proof im growing fat. so fat until i cannot balance myself then fall down the stairs. hah! see! told you ppl i needed slimming down.

revision lecture week is over. hmms. so fast. sighs. i feel sooo super deadd. =x ive NOT started studying AT ALL and exams are in..lets see. one week's time. OMG. freak. think im just so dead. kays. i'l officially start mugging from later onwards. after dinner. hmms. most prob gonna do it the Olvl way. mug 12hrs a day. hah! yea. tts the only way to save myself. so sian la. my coursework results sucks.

CommSkills - A or B+
MicroEcons - B+ (it was an A initially..)
Financial Accounting - B+
Principles of Management - B+
Computer Skills Application - A

darn. only one A. i dono about comm skills cos our report got A, and she said i was the best presenter in my group (and yes im proud of that. she praised me for quick reflexes too you know! =D) BUT, i screwed up my test. got a C+ for my test lo. hmms. sad man.

BYEBYE GPA 3.8..

they said if all B+ means GPA is around 3.5. hmms. so most prob i'l b around 3.6 ba..i hope. SIAN. stupid microecons. i had an A for midsem lo! think my stupid project pulled me down. my presentation too. i wasnt prepared ):

alrights alrights. no point sulking. i'l mug now.

DONT DISTURB ME UNLESS GOT ANYTH IMPORTANT AH!

im still hoping for my 3.8 to turn around and come back. LOL. =D

ohoh! and i realised something too. im sleeping sooooo early these days. hmms. dont know why. i just keep feeling really really tired. i think around 11 im in bed sleeping already. i mean, its not really THAT early la.. but if you compare to the previous 2,3am, it is. lol. alrights. craps. i'l go now. byeee (:

WISH ME LUCK =D



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music