Home About Stuff Linkies




Monday, May 21, 2007 | 0 Superman(s)
doing project stuffs,
feeling feverish.
took thermometer
38.7
sianns.
so dont feel like going sku tmr..
ive been feeling super muddle-headed these few weeks too.
kept forgetting to bring txtbks & stuffs to sku.
& i JUST realised i lost my black sweater in sku on friday
cant even rmb where i last had it with me.
dammit.
what is wrong with me?
im feelin so..crappy these few days.
hell knows why
im jus praying i dont forget anyth again tmr.
*shrugs
im super tired too.
cant seem to get enough rest
cant seem to catch up with sku work
cant seem to complete projects
feel so useless all of a sudden
why can others take it so easy?
dammit.
i want the old me back.
FAST.


*im super stressed nowadays, and i dont need YOU to add on to it. get outta my life. cant u jus let me go?? im tired enough as it is, and i dont know how long i can continue standing. im begging you. let me go.

this feels like crap
this IS a whole load of crap
ignore it.

[11.58pm]



The Past | The Present
Template by Nurah. Tuto from WA. Icons from Pixel. Music by Yonghwa. Colour from HTML

music